BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Toy

So I have always wanted a motorcycle and have almost bought one on various occasions. Heidi has always been supportive but for some reason or another I never got one. However, I finally went through with it and got one. I'm sure my parents will not be too happy they tried to get me to talk my older brother out of getting one but to no avail. I went riding all afternoon and love it I am already addicted. I am looking forward to learning more and eventually going on some trips with Heidi.

6 comments:

Ken said...

it's beautiful man! i'm working on lisa for one and this is really going to help! thanks! as soon as i get one we gotta ride...ride like the wind!

ken

Amy said...

Its nice! But... where's your helmet Mr!?

Jason said...

Haha!! That's a nice bike! Of course mom is going to hate me now for encouraging you.

Jacob, Lindsey, Abby & Landon said...

So... you know there is no room for a baby on there right??? ;) Just kidding, you are brave. I hope that Jacob never decides that he would like to have one! How is being a daddy?

Unknown said...

hey bro! nice bike! do i get to get one too!

Becca said...

Hey Jared, it's Becca!! I hope you don't mind that I am totally blog-stalking you right now :) My mom gave me your blog address so I though I'd see what life is like for you these days. Your daughter is adorable & I can't believe you are a dad...aren't you still only 15? LOL

Chad (my hubby) has wanted a bike forever too (is that a cop thing?), but I'm not as nice as Heidi & won't give in...I know, poor guy!

Miss ya & wish we saw more of each others families. If you are curious, our blog is www.kirkpatrickfamilyfun.blogspot.com & Angie's link is on mine :) Sorry this was long!