BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Six months old!

Yesterday it was Charlotte's half birthday. I just want to tell everyone some of the things that she has been into lately. For one, as shown in the picture, every time I go to change her diaper she has to suck on her toes. It's really funny because her toes wiggle while they are in her mouth, like she doesn't know she is controlling them. She loves to dance to Beyonce, especially the song " All the single ladies." She can sit on her own for long periods of time, but cannot be left alone yet. She loves GirlFriend (our dog). Every time GirlFriend comes around she smiles. She is starting to laugh more and more, especially when GF is running around. Her most recent trick is waving bye-bye. I don't think she knows what she is doing. She is just a copy cat. Anyways, I can't believe how fast it has gone. Time flies when your havin' fun.

3 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

she is just so darn adorable!!! It makes me even more excited to have our little boy! Love ya :)

Erin Hoy said...

Oh my word! She is SO FREAKING CUTE! I can't believe she is already 6 months old! That is just craziness!!!

Becca said...

Love the toes in the mouth! Our kids always did that in their carseats :) It's fun to see them do new things, but you'll eventually look back & wish it didn't happen so fast. Happy 1/2 bday Charlotte!