This week was my birthday, literally. Jared had to work on the actual day but he managed to make me dinner and cupcakes. What a sweet guy, I know. The following day we met my parents for dinner and they took Charlotte for the night. The next morning we got to sleep in and go to the beach. We went skateboarding around the harbor and then I went surfing while Jared took pictures.

Thats right I might have just had a baby and turned 25 years old, but there's no age limit on having fun! Me skating, and the one above is me catching some hot air doing an
alli. I still got it.
Down below, is a picture of a bunch of seals with there flippers in the air...I don't know.


The surf was way small, the water wasn't too cold and the day was
gorgeous.

I caught a few fun little rides and made the best of it. Yes, I was the only one out(normaly I wouldn't go out if it was that small but I hadn't been out in awhile) and the water was crystal clear. I started to freak myself out, so I wasn't out too long. Besides, we kind of missed Charlotte. I love birthday weeks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment