
Charlotte has very good eye hand coordination

She loves hanging out with her Dad.

Modeling her bath robe

And this is the newest adventure of all...trying to eat big girl food. I know it has only been two days of trying to feed her rice cereal, but it's harder then it seems. She doesn't really get the concept of a spoon with food on it. Apparently she rather laugh at me for this silly idea and wear the food.
She is just getting bigger and bigger each week. It's unreal! I try and take as many pictures as I can. So, these are for ALL her Grandparents. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Oh she is such a cutie!
I love these pictures! SHE IS SO DARN CUTE!!! I can't believe that she is already old enough to eat big girl food!!! That is crazy! :)
What a cute little girl! She looks so fun and sweet. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
It is fun learning to eat baby food. We have a 4 month old and a 16 month old at our house. It is good to see you again Jared. I haven't seen you since you left on your mission. I am glad you are doing well and wish you luck. Write back sometime.
Jarom Jose Lunt
Post a Comment